Ultra Fast Garcinia - Scam for Ultra-Fast Garcinia

Turnaround Time

When I first heard about Garcinia thru the Dr. Oz show I was of course like everyone else and decided to try it.

It seemed to work for many people so I thought I would give it a try. Doing research on this special ingredient they say the recommended mg are over 1600. However, when I found this company it offered this product and another one that is supposed to be paired together for optimal results. So I decided to give it a try even though it didn't have the highest concentration level but I thought since there is more with it I might get better results.

So I decided to try the trial period. I called to cancel and get a refund because I had a bad reaction to it because I didn't know I was allergic. They said I didn't do it in time so I had to be charged. So I figured if I'm not getting a refund then send me the bottle I paid almost 100 dollars for so I could give it to someone who could use it.

So I never got the product and I'm out the money because I didn't understand how short the trial period actually was in the fine print. So cliche. However, this is not simply about the money. I had an allergic reaction so I could of died so by them not working with me on this issue when the product is something that could have potentially be life threatening to me is egregious.

On top of that the bottle is almost $100 and when I went to Walmart I happen to price it and theirs is only $9.99 and it has the suggested milligrams according to Dr. Oz.

I so wished I could have used it instead of being allergic! So beware when using their product and hopefully you won't be allergic like myself and then be out the money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ultra Fast Garcinia Supplement.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Unwillingness to refund due to a product allergy.

Comments

Garcinia is not something to play with.